You never bought or bought gold?

Home Forums Share Share Leads & Referrals You never bought or bought gold?

You never bought or bought gold?

• Dingbest

You never bought or bought gold? If you got banned for using macros and gold farming and RuneScape gold then you’re sure you never botted perhaps Jagex is referring to the later only. There is probably nothing you can do other than appeal, and if you appeal you should probably attempt to calm down to make certain you write a nicely thought out and considerate appeal. If you have unfairly banned you have all the reasons to be angry, but a hotheaded allure surely won’t help you.

. funny. . I have had no crimes ever. And beleive me I composed a sincere not mad message telling them I’ve never botted and when I needed, why do I take the time to appeal because when I did bot I’d just proceed and bot on a brand new account. And no, I have never bought gold never seen a golden purchasing site never done anything against their principles. I am not trying to get angry but I’ve put so much time into this game and to only be prohibited because of this is rediculous. My true fear right now is that I was hacked and somebody just totally screwed with my account if that is the case… oh my god… I don’t know what to think.

Not that I am hooked on this game, since in fact I barely get time to play it anymore, but I have been playing this game off and on since I was ten years old, I’m now 19, therefore that’s nearly ten years I’ve put work into this game, wasted countless hours of my life, and it can’t end by me being prohibited for legity something I did not do. I told them in my appeal, matter of fact swore on my life to them, I never botted, and should they have evidence a program was used I needed to have been hacked.

My rough plan for Mining & Smithing from that stage is as follows: First, work with the neighborhood (and devs) to collect a new, agreed list of prerequisites and limitations for what rework must do and buy OSRS gold also what it should not do. Many of these are likely to conflict so we’ll have to negotiate a compromise. This may involve a great deal of exploration and explanation of how things like the market actually do the job, and what the long term impact of changes and absence of fluctuations will be. It’s important to develop this consensus so that this will not become EOC 2.0 or rWildy 3.0.

Tagged: 

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.