What's the Best Way to Sell a Car?

Home Forums Share Share Ideas What's the Best Way to Sell a Car?

What's the Best Way to Sell a Car?

• Marisa

Driving down the road, I often see cars with “for sale” signs out on front lawns. As a kid, I remember how when my dad wanted to sell a car, he parked it on our front lawn. So recently when I decided to sell my car, I was a bit worried since I don’t have a front lawn. I live in an apartment community up on a secluded hill. How would I sell my car when I live in a place where only my immediate neighbors would see it? I didn’t want to drive around with a “for sale” sign in my window, and I didn’t know any local businesses well enough to ask if I could park in their lot, and although I have sold a few things on eBay, selling a car there didn’t seem feasible.

Jessica

Then my husband pointed out the obvious. “Why don’t we list it on Craigslist?” he asked. I decided to give it a shot.Below, you’ll find a glimpse at my Craigslist car-selling experience and tips for what to do if you want to sell your car online, as quickly as possible.

Jamarion

If something goes wrong during the negotiations, or after the sale, your friendship may be caput. Friends may also try to take advantage of the situation, especially when they know you’re in a bind.

Marisa

Some price haggling could be involved, and always beware of shady payment arrangements. The transaction paperwork will also be your responsibility, which can be confusing. Read more about risks and advantages of selling you car to a friend.

ropingvacation

All you have to do is surely fill out an online evaluation form that will most effective take a few minutes, and then anticipate your appointment call. When it comes, virtually get your vehicle and walk away with the coins we pay you for it. More details here sell your car

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.