Transfer WhatsApp from Android to iPhone Smoothly on PC

Home Forums General Discussion Marketing Transfer WhatsApp from Android to iPhone Smoothly on PC

Transfer WhatsApp from Android to iPhone Smoothly on PC

• nuptsetroupe

Just switched to iOS from Android and now looking for a way to move data from Android to iPhone? As you may know how to copy photos, videos, audios, documents, contacts etc from an Android device to an iOS device by Move to iOS app but how about your WhatsApp Messages? Acorrding to WhatsApp’s FAQ, you can’t transfer whatsapp messages from Android to iPhone using Google drive or iCloud.

coalsupstream

So what should we do? Backuptrans Android WhatsApp to iPhone Transfer currently is the only WhatsApp migrating program which lets you transfer WhatsApp chats with attachments from Android to iPhone smoothly on computer. All these chat messages will be merged perfectly on your iPhone. The data you transferred is 100% the same as the original. You can even choose to transfer all Android WhatsApp Messages to iPhone or just transfer conversations with a certain friend as you want. All Phones including iPhone 7/7 Plus/8/8 Plus/X/XR/XS/XS, Samsung, HTC, MOTOROLA, LG, HUAWEI, XIAOMI, OPPO and ONE Plus etc are supported. No need to root/jailbreak during the transferring progress.

marleytruck

If a message pops out on your android phone’s screen, please click “Back up my data” button without entering password. Then back to the software on computer to click “OK” to continue.

nuptsetroupe

Transferred successfully. All your Android Whatsapp chat Messages have been transferred and merged perfectly on your iPhone. With Backuptrans Android WhatsApp to iPhone Transfer, you can even backup, export and print WhatsApp Messages from Android easily on your computer.

coalsupstream

If I purchase the Personal Edition, can I install the program on more than one PC? Cos I am using my work laptop now, and am looking to purchase a personal PC in a month or two, and need to transfer my whatsapp history from android to the iphone soon.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.