Topic based authoring tutorial excel @460@

Home Forums General Discussion General Questions Topic based authoring tutorial excel @460@

Topic based authoring tutorial excel @460@

• vllurqg

For topic-based writing, you are probably working in DITA or DocBook XML. You can use oXygen, which is very full-featured, or ArborText, or any number of XML authoring tools.

TOPIC BASED AUTHORING TUTORIAL EXCEL >> DOWNLOAD NOW

TOPIC BASED AUTHORING TUTORIAL EXCEL >> READ ONLINE

You need to understand some basic online information concepts, such as topic-based authoring and single sourcing. But the course will introduce them and explain them enough to get you going. Finally, you need a basic familiarity with styles, such as in Microsoft Word, but the course will explain styles in more detail, and how they work in RoboHelp.
    Sorona is a world leader in XML based topic-based authoring and publishing solutions serving multiple communication channels. Founded in 1995, we are pioneers in structured technical information. We help you take the leap into the new era of information management.
    Excel Basic Topics Technology Tutorials spreadsheet terminology, cursor styles, equations, functions, entering data Basic Excel Topics If you have a question about using Excel in your classroom please send email to Internet4Classrooms.
    However, if things were centralized into a single source publishing file using topic-based authoring, you can then create, manage, and output everything from your training manuals, to your specific lunch and dinner menus (if you’re a restaurant) from one centralized source.
    Structured authoring tools are based on Extensible Markup Language (XML) and take a different approach. Instead of using formatting to differentiate one item from another (such as making a title larger than a subhead), the writer differentiates by identifying each item’s purpose.
    Welcome to Kai’s Tech Writing Blog, nice to meet you! I’m Kai Weber. I get a kick out of technical communications that make users excel and look good. I enjoy coaching and training writers in. Topic-based authoring, single sourcing and structured writing;
    After a short break, I had the honor and pleasure to present one of the two sessions. I spoke about features and benefits of task orientation an

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.