This really is incredible development

Home Forums General Discussion Marketing This really is incredible development

This really is incredible development

• Rshop2018

Everything is really different. There are now costumes, which can be basically cosmetic items which can modify the appearance of your runescape 2018 character without swapping out armor. This pulled me off guard, as no more was I able to glimpse at a player and determine what he had been sporting.

There’s also the inclusion of this Solomon Store, which is the home of micro-transactions in the game. It’s possible to spend in-game bonds which are earned through playing the game or use actual cash to buy items. I’m not a fan of this at all, particularly given that this is a paid subscription game for many. (It is free-to-play, but you will need to fork out for a subscription to get premium regions of the game and is completely worthwhile.)

Considering what Runescape was, this really is incredible development.If which was not sufficient, Jagex also implemented a whole new combat system, removed the wilderness (WHYYYY!?) I loved how you might actually use non-combat skills more frequently in the world to create some of them marginally more useful. Strangely enough, it feels more like a MMORPG now than previously, despite the fact that there are a number of things I don’t like about the changes. Everything sort of felt the same, but it had been such a departure from the match which I ceased playing back in 2006.

I really like the changes but it’s not buy RS gold the game I loved. It just didn’t supply that much-wanted nostalgia buzz I’d hoped for. That was until I spotted Old School Runescape as part of the subscription membership.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.