This one is going to be Cheap fortnite items

Home Forums General Discussion Deal Discussions This one is going to be Cheap fortnite items

This one is going to be Cheap fortnite items

• rsgoldfastshop

I’m assume hop rocks do not count as”foraged” items, even in the event that you
    can consume them.

The location of this week’s treasure map hasn’t been discovered through datamining however, but it could possibly be added next Tuesday when the Fortnite materials game is upgraded. The full map just rarely escapes early anyhow, so this does not matter that much, but I do like to get a head start on preparing for these kinds of challenges.

The difficult one this week? That will probably be scoring a goal on various pitches. 1 odd thing about this challenge is that it’s asking you to score on three distinct soccer fields, and I think there are only two on the map right now, one in Pleasant Park and one west of Tilted Towers. Either there’s A) a secret pitch nobody knows about B) one being added to the match this week or C) probably, there’s an issue with this datamine which is assumed to read 0/2 rather 0/3.

This one is going to be Cheap fortnite items tough not simply due to the third puzzle pitch that may or may not exist, but largely because it is not simply looting an item or dance at a spot. You need to actually kick the ball into the target, which can easily be screwed up by other gamers either A) killing you or B) kicking the ball out of the pitch so you can not locate it. So good luck for this one.
    Hey, at least it’s not a trap kill.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.