Sm-rtad05 installation manual >> READ ONLINE

dt swiss centerlock adapterdisc brake rotor adapter

sm-rt86

disc brake hub adapter

convert centerlock rotor to 6 bolt

sm-rtad05 vs sm-rtad10

lifeline centre lock adaptor

6 bolt hub to centerlock adapter

I bought this adapter from aliexpress, so hopefully it holds up :) 2 Things You Should Know BEFORE Buying
    Shop SHIMANO Adaptor SM-RTAD05 Center-Lock/6 Holes 2016 Accessories Uses the proven Centre-Lock lockring fixing system for quick and easy installation to 2-4Nm (doesn’t say in the manual, have to look up online), which basically
    SHIMANO Disc Brake Rotor Adapter (6-bolt rotor to CENTER LOCK hub) SHIMANO’s SM-RTAD05 disc brake rotor adaptor is used for installing a 6-bolt disc brake rotor to CENTER LOCK hub. Use this disc brake rotor adapter to attach the 6-bolt mount type disc brake rotor to CENTER LOCK
    i All dealer’s manuals and instruction manuals can be viewed on-line on our website (si.shimano.com). i Please < SM-RTAD05 Disc rotor adapter >.
    SM-RTAD05. 1. Y8L198010. Rotor Fixing Bolt Set (6pcs.) A: Same parts. Apr.-2013-3636. B: Parts are usable, but differ in materials, appearance, finish, size, etc.
    Buy your Shimano SM-RTAD05 adaptor Centerlock to 6-hole rotor online from instruction manual. 2.91 MB Shimano XT SM-RT81 Ice-Tec Centerlock rotor
    i Be sure to follow the instructions provided in the manuals when installing the product. It is recommended ?SM-RTAD05 Disc brake rotor adapter i Disc brake
    i Make sure to read all instruction manuals included with the product. i Do not disassemble or < SM-RTAD05 Disc brake rotor adapter > i Disc brake rotors with

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.