Saturn vue manual transmission problems

Home Forums General Discussion General Questions Saturn vue manual transmission problems

Saturn vue manual transmission problems

• xlirjtw

Download: Saturn vue manual transmission problems

Read Online: Saturn vue manual transmission problems

2008 saturn vue transmission problems

2004 saturn vue transmission replacement cost

2005 saturn vue transmission problems

saturn vue problems2004 saturn vue transmission shifting problem

2007 saturn ion manual transmission problems

2007 saturn vue transmission problems

saturn vue stick shift problem

You have a slave cylinder for this trans. Pump the clutch pedal 25 times with the engine OFF. Then start it and try shifting it into each gear while
    7 Aug 2015
    20 Nov 2015
    20 Sep 2010 I had the same problem with my ’06 Saturn Vue although mine is automatic. The dealership had it for a total of 10 weeks. They tried everything
    25 Jul 2017
    4 Jul 2016 2004 manual transmission Saturn Vue *very* hard to shift I’m asking because the problem might be the clutch, and not the transmission.
    Manual transmission 5 speed reverse issues S-Series Tech. I have used this site many times over the years to keep my Saturn . 2006 VUE 3.5L . use and shifts into reverse with no problems. f my fix doesn’t hold up I’ll get
    24 Mar 2016 No, there is a problem with the clutch master cylinder, or slave cylinder, may be low on fluid, or need to be bled out, or replaced. The slaveManual Transmission problem of the 2003 Saturn VUE 5. Repeated manual transmission problems. The vehicle has always been very difficult to get into gear at times, even after repairs have been done to fix the manual transmission. The shift cables and adjusters have been replaced twice in 4.

5 speed manual transmission really hard to shift/change gears Hello, i have a 2004 Saturn vue, 4 cyl, 2.2l with a 5 – Saturn 2004 VUE question.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.