NBA 2K21 Launched With A High Number Of Bugs

Home Forums Share Share Ideas NBA 2K21 Launched With A High Number Of Bugs

NBA 2K21 Launched With A High Number Of Bugs

• Kingang

Secondly. . The people who do play 2K21 MT on PC… Are hackers. . Or directly garbage!! Trash too the point where it is no fun. . And hackers to the point at which it’s not fair. Only an odd encounter, all in most.3rd.. The 3k community is predominantly on console. I know a lot of people say how poisonous we are and all that but still. . I strongly believe 2k was intended for consoles . . Along with the computer version is no more than a decent port. I tremendously. . And strongly advice youpersonally, to not get the computer version. . If you don’t would like to hack the park or just into playing park and only playing solo on your own in mycareer or my team or my team.The Guru Stick was a staple of 2K basketball for years now, and for the most part, has mostly gone awry since its beginning. For NBA 2K21, we watched this as a big chance to freshen up the game on the offensive end. In past games, you can hold the Guru Stick in any direction to have a jump shot. So this year, we’re making a fairly substantial change to how the Guru Stick works.

You will also have the ability to play How to buy mt on nba 2k21 it on your PC through Steam. The video game is also available on PlayStation 5 along with Xbox collection X at start when those consoles launch.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.