itive floweri

itive floweri

• ylq

t the age of sixteen, I had an extra copy of Rongping Henan Town, Linshui Street, white walls and black tiles, and Willow Yiyi. On the eve of the exam, my family and I came to this Jiangnan water village to relax ourselves and adjust ourselves to the best state. My sister and I sat in a awning boat, crossed stone arch bridges, and looked at the gentle Jiangnan people, savoring fragrant tea, and couldn’t help sighing, “There is no place like this in heaven!” Then, people are shaking, as if time stopped at this moment. “You are here for the first time!” “Well, I’m going to take an exam soon. Come and relax.” I patted the water for a while, and the ripples rippling from layer to layer dazzled my eyes. “In fact, many people come here to relax.” In the light of the sun, Grandpa narrowed his eyes with a smile. My sister always lively, ran from the bow to the stern, and asked, “Grandpa, do you row like this every day, aren’t you tired or hard?” “Girl, how can you work hard?” Is n��t it nice to live quietly? ��Are you quiet? I looked at this small town, and it did. After thousands of years of historical precipitation, this small town looks extremely atmospheric and calm. You can feel the thousand-year ancient charm on the vicissitude of blue slate. The shadow of the old grandfather was stretched by the sun for a long time, and it spread from the side of the boat to my feet. From this moment, I understand the value of tranquility and peace. In fact, life should be like an old grandfather, bathing in the sun, rowing a boat, drinking tea, talking about the world. Close the flashy door, taste quiet and beautiful. Then live a quiet life quietly, and slowly grow old, without dispute. The worldly dyeing vat will not favor anyone, and no one can escape the warm and realistic knife edge. Rather than letting the soldiers and iron horses live a vigorous life, it is better to let the moss of the years cover you and me, guarding the sun-filled world on my side, enough … I am sixteen years old. The impulse in his eyes has gradually faded away, replaced by a peace and calmness. ����Now, peace, would you like to live with me hand in hand? [Chapter 2] At the age of sixteen Marlboro Gold, I added a calm jujube tree, a distinctive tree that grows on barren mandrills. It is short and thin, less than one meter tall. The leaves of the jujube tree are not as elegant as the willow, and not as beautiful as the ginkgo. It is only a small piece, growing in the cracks between the rocks on the cliff, which makes people worry about being swallowed by a season of sand. The flowers of the jujube tree are only rice-sized yellow flowers, but on a green background, they look like beautiful stars in the sky. In nature, it is the most ordinary and most easily forgotten, but it also has an upward heart. Sixteen years old, a very thoughtful age. How many people are looking forward to the age of sixteen, and how many people are lamenting the age of sixteen, and I am at the age of sixteen. I don’t know if I will lament the sixteen-year-old in the future. And in this tempting social reality Marlboro Lights, what I can do is just like a jujube tree: even in a corner of the forgotten world, I can enjoy the meaning of life to the fullest, in the wind and rain Feel the warmth of the sun. I don’t want to be full of rich colors like peony, and I don’t want to be supported by people as a city flower like Bauhinia Wholesale Cigarettes, and I don’t want to be treated as a bonsai for rewards like blue grass. I just hope that I can be a forgotten jujube tree on this land where everything is born, with yellow flowers that I admire. Mother-in-law Feng will say hello to me every day, Yuer will visit me from time to time, and sunshine will come to care for me, so I will not be lonely. I am sixteen years old, not impetuous, not lamenting, not envious, not comparing. I am who I am, who is unique in the world. Even if you have a more beautiful appearance than I have a wise mind, but if you do n��t have a positive flowering heart and you do n��t realize the value of your life, then you are just a body with a gorgeous appearance, just in In the mixed life, it is not as exciting as I am, and as meaningful as I am, I am willing to be a jujube tree that is forgotten by the world.
    <br/>Related articles:<br/> Marlboro Cigarettes
    <br/> NewportCigarettesCoupons

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.