Human Sigma by John H. Fleming – ePUB download
Managing the Employee-Customer Encounter
by John H. Fleming, Jim Asplund
- Language: english
- Publisher: Gallup Press
- Format: hardcover, 320 pages
- Author: John H. Fleming, Jim Asplund
- ISBN: 9781595620163 (1595620168)
- Release date: October 28, 2007
- Genres: business, management, leadership
About The Book
Six Sigma changed the face of manufacturing quality. Now, HumanSigma is poised to do the same for sales and services. Human Sigma offers an innovative research-based approach to one of the toughest challenges facing sales and services companies today: how to effectively manage the employee-customer encounter to drive business success.
What would your company look like if you could increase the revenue and profitability potential of every customer by more than 20 percent? What if you could double the productivity of every employee? And what if these two phenomena together could drive overall organizational performance exponentially? What would your company look like? And how would you go about creating this kind of change? One thing is certain: Business leaders are never going to inspire higher levels of employee productivity and build more passionate customer relationships by doing the same things they have tried for the past 25 years.
Business leaders need something fresh. Something new. The last thing they need is more of the same old conventional wisdom about “satisfying” their employees and their customers.
Based on solid research by The Gallup Organization, Human Sigma will appeal to senior leaders and line managers alike who are looking for a way to dramatically increase productivity, retain a base of high value customers, and improve overall business performance. Human Sigma is:
• Rigorous: Based on research involving hundreds of companies, and over 10 million employees and 10 million customers around the world.
• Innovative: Cutting-edge management science supported by data, including brain imaging research into customer’s emotional connections to the companies they love.
• Practical: The principles in the book were developed from observations of real-life successes, not some fictional freaks-of-nature that exist only in a laboratory. As such, the lessons contained in the book have been tested in the real world, and can be applied in many situations.
• Interactive: The book contains a code that can be used to estimate the potential value of HumanSigma to readers’ organizations.
TXT Human Sigma John H. Fleming buy on Audible. MOBI ebook Human Sigma download iOS. MP3 book Human Sigma by John H. Fleming on Android. Online Human Sigma read on Kobo.
FB2 book Human Sigma read online for PC. EPUB ebook Human Sigma by John H. Fleming buy cheap on Dymocks. Hardcover book Human Sigma. FictionBook ebook Human Sigma John H. Fleming download on reader on Barnes & Noble.
PDF Human Sigma by John H. Fleming download for Kindle. Paperback Human Sigma read on Books-a-Million. Hardback ebook Human Sigma John H. Fleming buy cheap PocketBook. Paperback book Human Sigma on Amazon.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.