he past, present, and fut

he past, present, and fut

• ylq

Life has always passed like this prose. Although in the early spring season, like the first lovers, there have been so-called “hurricane spikes”, but in the past Marlboro Red, the boat has always floated on the slow current. Summer is the most common season. When people look at the dark green forest and even the red flowers like the lips of a remarried mother, do they not feel the fullness of life? This fullness is tantamount to “finish” mokingusacigarettes.com, and people will not stare at it silently or think about it. The sunlight that seems to be scorching the earth is more annoying than driving people into the cracks of the wall. And now it is autumn. Compared with spring, spring is the way to “living”, which makes me feel very uneasy, because I am too weak, and even can’t resist this natural seasonal change, why listen to the street The singing of the alley stopped working? Why did I run out when I heard raindrops? A sprout, a wet cloud, why do you feel crazy? I hate that it cannot be in harmony with its fish and water. It is too disturbing for me to make it. I love it, but I also hate it. When the summer matures, I miss it again. But now, this autumn But I do n��t remember what kind of love scene is for spring. Only when I saw the yellow leaves of that branch, I also thought: This is also like the ��green willow is yellow and uneven��, but it always has another meaning Already. I don’t want to say that autumn is the way to “death”-please forgive me for such a messy arrangement-Yining can add “dead road” to summer, and autumn, even the winter that has been scolded as dark, why not The road to “birth”, compared to spring and summer, I said that it is more toward the “birth” road. I will say that the fallen leaves are for living, and the branches under the snow are brewing the liquid of life. And what do I feel about their calm power, what they show for the future, for life? This season is my favorite, but compared to winter, I prefer autumn again. Yes, right now, I think it’s the rhythm of my song right now. I can hardly say why autumn is better than winter, maybe because the yellow leaves on the branch or the residual flowers on the hedge are more important than those in winter Cheap Cigarettes, otherwise they are Above, it reminds me more of life, a yellow leaf, a piece of residual English, that is linking the past and the future. They will be more gazing, more contemplative, more reminiscent and hopeful of something about life. In this way, man once felt the real existence. The past, present, and future, the world is real, life is real, everything is true, all dreams, all illusions are useless, and useless things have stopped the past scene by scene.<br/>Related articles:<br/> Marlboro Cigarettes
    <br/> NewportCigarettesCoupons

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.