From CDG to Travel

Home Forums Share Share Ideas From CDG to Travel

From CDG to Travel

• nuptsetroupe

Has anyone used, or known about, Bla Bla Car as transport from the airport in Paris to Tours ?I would be grateful for any information. I do know that there is the TGV, but..We rented car and drove from Paris to Tours with 2 stops at Chateau Maintenon & Chartres along the way. Was very easy to drive there but we stayed in Loire Valley for 7 nights and used the car to visit many cities.

coalsupstream

Blabla car is shared ride car service. There’s not much more than that to know about it. TGV is a much better and much faster option. Buy tickets 3 months in advance for the cheapest prices at captaintrain.com.

marleytruck

I have TGV tickets for my return to CDG…but going, I could not trust buying ahead b/c of the capriciousness of the arrival time. In the end, I guess I complained enough that a friend of the family picked me up and drove me to Tours. I’ll be here for 2 weeks, including the festivities in honor of Saint Martin de Tours. Just great !

nuptsetroupe

I second the recommendation for tourtheloire.com, they offer informative, tailored tours with the added twist of driving you about in a vintage Traction Avant! A great way to see the Loire Valley.

coalsupstream

If you’re going to Tours, Vouvray (and Montlouis sur Loire across the river) is a great choice. The Loire Valley is not so much known for prestigious, elegant wineries as it is for down-to-earth wineries making excellent wine. Every part of it has wines worth checking out, so you might as well go to an area close to where you’re heading (Tours). Vouvray and Montlouis and both white-wine-only appellations. One producer worth looking into is Jack Blot, who has wineries in Montlouis as well as Bourgeuil:

nuptsetroupe

Online-ChiangMai is a convenient tourist service that allows you to book tours and trips in and from Chiang Mai. We offer everything that tourists need, from reliable taxi and transfers to excursions to ancient temples or extreme adventure trips. You can also go to zoos and nature parks with us, or visit the best Spa salons and shopping centers. We offer convenient and easy booking system with online and cash payment options, and are constantly working on maintaining the lowest possible prices, at the same time retaining the highest quality of service. The happiness of our customers is our first priority. We are online on our hotline 24/7 responding to our clients’ calls and messages.

Chiangmai excursions

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.