er, he was able to bec

er, he was able to bec

• ylq

Tom Hanks said it was the Bible for men. After reading this book seriously, I seem to understand why many people like it. That is the desire for power. In the author’s pen, people do not know how to measure moral standards. As the plot of the story unfolds, you will unconsciously think that the reasons for killing are sometimes understandable. In order to maintain freedom, survival, affection, money and dignity a man must sometimes be cruel. The words spoken by the old godfather moved me: “I have to be cautious all my life to protect my family. Women and children can be careless, but men cannot.” Nothing is more precious to a man’s sense of responsibility as husband and father. When the law cannot give people reason, equality and justice, then people will become crazy, and a sick society will produce a variety of pathological phenomena. Vito Corleone is a deified person. Of course, these goals are achieved. There may be bloody facts behind some people ��s wishful satisfaction, and what he does is so reasonable. He looked gentle and gentle like a gentleman. This calm and calm man was wise and kind, and won the respect and admiration of those around him. Every word of the godfather is like a bible proverb. His sophistication, wit and cunningness, and his unexpected revenge all show that he is an authentic Italian, who is good at human nature and planning. The author used the role of Corleone to attack the entire American social system Newport Cigarettes Coupons, reflecting the contradictions between individuals and society. It can be said that in the book Online Cigarettes, people are passionate, that is, they want to realize their wishes; but society is ruthless, it Let me tell you, your way is either to win the lottery or to violate the law, to sacrifice the interests of a large number of people to meet your own interests. This contradiction runs through. “In his writing, a plot that was originally infuriating seemed so reasonable …”. Is the benefit, the godfather seized this universally applicable yardstick, and has the freedom to turn clouds and rain.
    Many people always try to see if they have any regrets in their lives after they have gone through their lives. I want to know if they have chosen the right direction at every fork in their lives, but often there is no answer. The godfather, he was able to become the godfather because he did not wait until his twilight years to realize how important choice is to life. “A man has only one destiny”, this motto made him destined to become an extraordinary person! Success or failure depends on fate and hard work, but in the final analysis, it is the choice after a clear understanding of his own life. Life is so beautiful “this wise old man seems to tell us that simplicity is actually a kind of happiness Cigarettes For Sale.<br/>Related articles:<br/> Cigarettes Online
    <br/> NewportCigarettes

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.